As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Monday, November 26, 2007

...

So I said:

"If I tell you now that I really like you and let's put the past behind and you know, we could be the one each other's been looking for. Would you go grab my hands, kiss them or laugh at my face? But there are many complications like I don't want to fall in love, or I want you to heal first, or I wanted you originally as 'just a friend'.

But what if I'd say that I want you to be a part of me that I'd like to be more than just friends? We would build something so wonderful that you won't regret that I made the move of telling you what I really feel. But this feeling was just so sudden, that I was amazed myself.

Would you like traveling the world? See the places you'd only read from books. Yeah, I'd like that. But if you like, we'd just stay in each other's arms, cuddling up in a warm bed. Am I too straightforward, well, sorry, these were just things that I've thought of for so long now. Let's see the world, drive fast, windows down. Brandy on the car floor, cigarette butts everywhere. You'd laugh at every joke I'd say, we'd talk for hours like we've known each other forever.

So, what do you say? Would you be mine now?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home