As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Monday, November 26, 2007

I almost pee'd in my pants.

If I can scream at the f'n top of my lungs I would.

Damn.

Well, I was just fiddling with my phone (I bought this a month ago, contrary to popular belief that I purchased this last week), then it suddenly blacked out. I tried plugging it again, wishing that the battery just died out, which is just wishful thinking because I goddamn know that it is f'n full charged.

Anyways, I plugged it to different USB ports but to no avail. Damn! Then I tried switching it on/off, but still, to no avail. Fuck! I almost pee'd in my pants, I am telling you! Fuck! The fear that crept upwards my spine was chilling, almost spectral!

Then I realized that there is a Philippine MUG. Lol. The answer was there.

To the dogs, Apple!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home