As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Friday, October 22, 2010

4

I took the plunge and bought my second iPhone (iPhone 4). I discovered that you can restore everything from your previous iPhone thru iTunes including pics, contacts, messages and even the wallpaper. Cool.

Anyway, as joy was coursing through my body like Christmas morning, I upgraded it to a later version with no available unlock yet, so yeah, I am totally screwed. I cannot even restore it (don't know why). I woke up at 5, prepared, grabbed the keys to the car and drove immediately to office (since we have faster connection here lol). The people at applei (Philippine's motley crew of Apple fanatics), helped me a lot and I was told that it's a 50% chance I'll get my phone to use Globe. So if things get hairy, I would have in my hands a 40k music player. Fuck. That is, until the Unlock is released.

I hope I can fix this. Damn.

----

Update:
I was able to fix it. I thought I'll go to Greenhills and let the boss fire the poor woman on telling me wrong info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home