As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

On accidental explosions, bombings, typoons, quakes and psycho assholes.

I was doing my usual stuff here in the office. Then suddenly, an officemate called me saying something that sounded like "Coup". I asked her what and guess what I heard - a full detail of yet another Coup from none other than Trillianes and his Magdalo assholes.

I sighed and said "So what's new?".

Oh well, I really cannot fathom what those guys think. In a span of weeks, a lot has happened, bombscares, actual bombing, typhoons, earthquakes, then this? I remember that song from Yano only too well. It is about Philippines and if she can cope with problems.

I guess not, in time, we will go down. Although I still hope for some light, I guess I will not live to see it. So what's happening today, most likely, it will also happen tomorrow. No one pushes the change, so nothing will change.

I have said this a million times on this blog and I'll say it again:
The government totally sucks and we're going to the dogs.

-------
Kaya mo pa, Pilipinas?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home