As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday.

I got a little sleet last night. I was having another bad case of diarreah. I was up all night, going up and down the stairs to do my thing in the bathroom. I was swift on my actions when I feel that my "thing" is cliff hanging on my "thing".

So morning came and I still feel a little funny on the stomach. But hey, life goes on and I still have to go to work. I was a little late because of my stomach problems, I was a little out of concentration. I got on the wrong bus and I feel a little light headed because I had little sleep.

Anyways, got to work. Peter sent us that we made the build fail. But it was his codes that was failing that I didn't bother to correct. (because I thought it was working on his machine) Anyways, got to fix this. Sir Regie has failing tests too. But he's better than me and he can fix that in a jiffy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home