As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dilemmas and decisions.

You'll know how much you mean to someone when you say to her that you will leave and she'll say nothing but look in your eyes with tears on hers. Sometimes, circumstances never match what you've always wanted. But by parting, you will know how much she means to you. But this is for your own welfare. Decisions are choices, and winners are those make them.

But my heart does not want to leave. Now, I face a difficult dilemma. A choice between that one person you care about so much and the choice of a better future. Five years is not long, I try to squeeze that to myself, but it is so long. Changes will occur and our lives will be different. Maturity will come and priorities will be straighter.

But I have said yes already. I can take it back. But being the man that I am, I never take back my words. I never ever. That's one thing I am proud of. But somewhere in the back of my mind, I really wanted this. But leaving is only cowardice.

Seeing her eyes well up at the thought of you leaving her is so much. Maybe I can't leave after all? I know time would tell. I want her to know that I am not leaving her behind. I assured her that she will always be with me in this heart.

I can't picture the scenario of me hugging her for one last time, touching her hand - kissing it, then seeing her eyes for the last time. But it has to happen. I will tell her how much she means to me and that this is not good bye but see you later.

Well, this is a dilemma. I just wish another opportunity knocks. An opportunity that does not involve leaving her behind, weeping at your departure.


My heart, take it - It 's yours.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home