As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Decisions, decision.

I have reached an ultimatum.
If nothing comes out right today, I will take it.
I will have a test and interview at Exist
and I halfwished that I could pass it
so I cannot continue on with my plans.

I haven't slept last night. I was thinking of my future scenarios.
Will my decision change anything? Will I make it better.
I will do this for me.
I tried to force it out of my head just for a while so I can sleep.
But images of the future kept pouring in.
What will I become after that long period of time.
Will I change for the better or will I remain as adamant as I am?

Sleepiness, forced its way into my head.
I cannot fight anatomy after all.
I dozed of to la-la land and I had a dream.
I dreamt about the future. It's consequence and it's offering.
I had many nameless new friends.
We were laughing after I cracked a joke or too.
I am quite a comedian myself, and no one will be bored when
I am around. I am quite sure of that.
For a while, I thought I was happy, I welcomed the scenario,
as a catalyst for my descision.
Nothing can go wrong.

I wish.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home