As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Life sucks.

Bored is an understatement on what state i am now. Damn. I've been facing this damn monitor for the past 9 hours or so. But guess what? I am doing nothing. Nada. Zip. My eyes are getting tired reading posts on peyups.

Ok, going through this state of existence now is just as hard as yesterday, or the day before. I am not complete. But hey, i try to be. Maybe not now, but somewhere in time, maybe i can find myself again and smile once again. Yeah.

Coping up is harder than it sounds. Coping up is like living each day - excruciatingly, one by one. Counting days as if you are in an eternal limbo. Everything is moving in slow mo, while you wanted to be much faster, the time, mocks you by moving ever so slowly. Yes, that's is life, it mocks you while making you strong.

Soon.. very soon. Maybe i can find myself once again? Time will tell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home