As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My life, take it, its yours.

GODDAMN!

Life is life. Damn, you know what? I am sick of tired of this programming shit. When you are about to solve a problem, another one pops out. Huhuhu, i cannot take this! I want to smash this monitor and pull a machine gun out of nowhere then massacre all the people here. Joke!

I can't imagine how much more stupider i can get. Is stupider a word? Well, hell, i was spending like, two hours on this code:

if((parent.frames['main_active'].document.title == "Switch"))

That line of code X gazillion. Then, you know what my friggin' mistake is? Holy Mother of pearl! A single EQUAL (=) was missing! Oh, my God! I wanted to smash my head on this monitor, then drink my blood!

Tanga ko amputa!

Then, as if on cue, i breezed through my other problems, then as if on cue again, another problem that cannot be solved... But that's for tomorrow, i'm going to meet a friend then give her, hey, i don't know what this is called. Well, anyways, she left it on my desk! That...

---
bangag na ko makauwi na nga.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home