As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Disaster stroke at Bryan's house.

There was an emergency.

Right.

Because of that, for the first time in two years, I had a sick leave. Lol.

We went to Bryan's house. That bastard too had a sick leave and Dungca too. Lol. We ordered pizza and ate there. But before that, again, disaster stroke. We were locked out of the house. Because of that, we destroyed their door with the Pizza man waiting for us to cough up money for the Pizzas.

After a few hours or so, we managed to demolish Bryan's house just to get in and pay the fuckin' pizza.

---

Anyway, a friend is in a big situation right now. I cannot comfort her or something because she's in her usual jolly-jolly mood. When I found out and I was a little shocked. Well, all I can say that this is just a part of life. You face it as it comes and fight the moment life handed you the chance.

I know she can handle it with the grace others don't have. All I can say is that we will always be here for you.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home