As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I wonder why the wind keeps blowing you to my mind.

Coldest of seasons. Sleepless nights. Nights I long for the touch I once enjoyed. The connecting of two souls - intertwined and one. Never ending. Or so I thought it was. The sweetest heartfelt kisses. The dreams of future of us being together. Weaving the life we will have.

Stuck on the point between rupture and rapture. The point were you are not stuck anymore to the lonliness of the cold, dark nights.

The haze fills my eyes. But not as frequent as it was. Not as painful as it was. This is crossing over. This is moving on. Will I bother writing you the letters you once enjoyed, saying that I am sorry? It is too late - very late. In fact, I wouldn't even bother. I've never been so aware of the life. It feels so wonderful to be alive - again. Do I enjoy this? No, but sooner than later, I will.

Now I wonder why the wind keeps blowing you to my mind. Is this love? Is this hate? When all this is over, and everything is serene like once it was when you are not in my life, I will smile, laugh even. Because I feel so alive. Alone but alive. Will I learn from this? Yes I will. And thank you for that. Thank you for your four letter lie.


Will you ever learn?

So what’s the point in all of this? When you will never change. The days have past, the weather’s changed, should I be sorry?
Could I be sorry? I did it all for you, Hoping you would see. Your eyes are dull, your hands are clenched. Are we ready?
But you think about yourself. Only but yourself. But what about…Un-lonely nights, romantic moments. The love. What about them?

Throw it all away. You know me well. You know it’s wrong. Then what is it you feel? You hide behind those perfect smiles.
It won’t fool me because you already did. But you think about yourself. Only but yourself. But what about…Un-lonely nights, romantic moments. The love. What about them? Throw it all away.
The perfect dates, the sweetest kisses.
What about them -Throw it all away.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home