As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meeting Room 4 and Some SOB who ruined some people's day.

Whaw... This day has been so depleting for me. I've spent almost the whole day on a small room for the following tasks:
  • Code Review preparation (am)
  • SCEA Review, conducted by yours truly (pm)
  • Code Review (pm)
  • Standup meeting (pm)

Whoa... I am so tired.

---
Yeah, just minutes ago, I learned a news that was so long ago forgotten, that when some development happened, I was shocked, especially when my NAME was included on the NEWS.

Ely Roqueza, a maniacal, comical stooge, IMed me in YM, and told me that Nene* learned the news of her supposedly starring a scandal. Well, that mail was started by a seemingly reluctant Bryan Sy (because he is in love with her or something) but he gave in eventually after 2 minutes I think. It included Nene in the nude but her face was blocked by a black rectangular thingy often seen in murder movies that do not like the star to be exposed. Well, the likeness is staggering, all the way to her petite figure.

Anyways, that has been, like, months ago. So, Ely just IMed me out of nowhere and says that Nene is now in the light regarding this "scandal" issue. Like a well-rehearsed star, she denied the fact with an amused dejection. Meaning, she just brushed off the issue and she was saying that I am a fan of hers. (Because the mail was sent to her and from the lower most mail sender, is yours truly's name. Lols. Well, Bryan is the one who sent that to me and I don't know the jabrony whom I sent it.

Ok, I have a fault here, but hey, come on! Why do I have to take the blame, (well, I am just overreaacting, Nene is not blaming anyone)? Well, that's life...

Hehehehe... Tarantado ka Louie! Bat mo sinened amp! Tapos pinutol mo pa yung other senders. Amf! Natuwa ka pa sabihin kay Nene na sinened din sayo. Manyak! Hehehe...


*A Mapua figure on Astronomical fame.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home