As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Long day.

Tuesday. The sun is bright, birds are chirping and another day waiting to be unraveled. Hehe. My father woke me up abruptly (what an asshole), because we have many things to do today. Mj also took a day off her work because she misses me way to much - i think, and went all the way to Las Pinas (just to see me hehe) Anyways, after the errands and all the espionage scenes that happened to escape my father's wrath, I decided to go to SM Mall of Asia. I saw a news about it and I felt like I wanted to do some walking exercise. BUT, we decided not to (although it's en route when Mj returns home) and we went to SM Southmall instead. Sigh, same old Southmall... We watched Over the Hedge and the movie sucks. Animation movies sucks. And it runs only for like 1 hour and 30 minutes. After that I brought her home to Ortigas damn, it is so far away, but it was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home