As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Farewell, my mouth.


Goddamn. My lips are burned now. Damn Listerine. I was a little disoriented this past few days because my mouth is getting like dry and hard or something. Then the thought hit me. It was because i gargled Listerine the other day.

Now i have to wet my lips every now and then because i can feel some sort of irritation on it. I feel like my mouth is falling off and sooner or later i have to buy elmer's glue to prevent it from falling of my face. Imagine what will i look like i have no mouth? How can i eat?

Damn... It's christmas! And look what i am getting??

OO nga pala, ung gusto mag regalo jan, my bagong book si Patricia Cornwell, bili nio ko mura lang un.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home