As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Awts! Mahal ng pamasahe!

I was homebound last night when an unusual ruckus ensues in the bus that I hailed to let me on. There were people fighting with the bus' lone kundoktor. Anyway, I just sat on my favorite spot which is the spot above the wheel... you know that spot? Where you can relax your fee... ahem, anyways, I got my earphones on so I have no idea what they're talking about.

By the time the kundoktor got to my spot, I suddenly realized what the situation is all about. The fare JUMPED from 22 something something petot to 31 something somehing petot! Man, it was absurd. Almost 10 peso increase? Come on! So I just sighed to myself, pulled out my coin container, and taken out 35 petot and the rest was history.

It's much better if I take the shuttle on my home since it's practically easier - no standing on the aisle, no body contact with people, no roaches on the vehicle walls. The only problem is when I get off from office at 7 onwards, shuttles are pretty scarce. So I really have to take the buses from hell. And the fare difference is 20 bucks, which is pretty justified since you get all the convenience in the world.

This country totally sucks, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home