As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Lumindol nga!

There were text messages and e-mail chains saying that there would be a big ass earthquake here in the PH on July 18. And the guy who claims to have predicted princess Diana's death is responsible for this prediction. Anyway, I don't believe those kind of superstitions since I am a beleiver of facts. And add the fact that this is from Libre, so I don't think what they claim is credible.

I booted up YM today and I found a number on my list saying earthquake on the 18th this, earthquake on the 18th that... so I changed my status message to: "walang lindol-lindol sakin!". Then seconds after, there was a slight earth tremor... lindol nga! The people here in the office stood up and created quite a commotion. We are in the 8th floor and there's no chance of surviving if ever we're struck with an 8.5 magnitude quake.

Anyway, what I did instead of panicking was changed my status to: Lumindol nga!

Cross your fingers! We don't need another China now do we? Damn the guy who made the predictions, we're getting paranoid here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home