As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

What the f david blaine!?

My Outlook is unusually slower than its usual slow-ness. I was trying to put up an invite to the team here for my tutorial tomorrow on JIRA and release management, but my Outlook keeps on crashing.

Little did I know that my inbox has accumulated 4600+ mails already. Yeah, four thousand and friggin' six hundred plus mails which, goes without saying, is consisting of mainly work related mails. Heheh.

Anway, for 10 minutes and counting, I was trying to delete the mails which are dated 2 years ago. GASP. I am on my second year here in RDI. Anyway, it was all good. Those two years are my stepping stone in the corporate world. My stint at ATP pales in comparison, obviously, to my stay here at RDI.

Ok, go to go.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Magic Tricks said...

Hello, I'am George. Visit my website, if you want to see tricks with David Blaine. All tricks are video explained, so you can learn very easy. Thank's and have a great day.

2:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home