As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Racism sukkkks.

I was in gamefaqs a while ago and some fellow Pinoy posted there a thread entitled: Pinoy LO* players here. So, I browsed it a bit and posted something. The guys were posting happily and then a JERK posted something like:

"wtf? you must be filthy rich to have a 360 in the Philipins."

Yeah, with the stupid spelling. And another like:

"This reminds me of similar thread in the Dreamcast. And no, you don't have to be rich to have a 360. They play cheap Chinese bootlegs."

I was like... "What the fuck, I don't have to be filthy rich to buy a 360 AND a PS3 AND a WII AND a friggin' 22 incher because I finished school and have work... and I can spell correctly.

This annoys the hell out of me especially when the one who flames*, the racists, don't even have a friggin' idea how stupidly low IQ they have. Yeah, I was pretty pissed off. A friend of mine from a call center told me how stupid these Westeners can get, I only laugh but I don't go to some Internet thread and flame anyone who don't have the same color as them. Jeez. Give us a break.

Yeah, racism sucks. And they say Asians are the racist.

*Lost Odyssey - a Xbox360 game.
*Flaming - internet term, google it up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home