As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Can't get over this.

Um, it's bugging me for quite some time now and I need to voice it out - The super man returns movie is a friggin' rip off! Hahahahaha... What a lousy movie, I have never seen a super man movie because I am never fond of him. Come on, who flies in a blue tights and red cape? Funny, I've come to realize that how can Clark Kent hide his costume under his daily attire. I mean, are his boots hidden on his leather shoes? Is his crotch itch like hell because he has pants, briefs and tights on? And how come Louis Lane can't figure out that Superman is Clark Kent without glasses on? And why does Superman got curly bangs? Hahahhaha... Stupid superman. Batman Rules!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home