As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sorry.

I am so sorry. Before I go, I want to let you know that I am so sorry for the things I have done. You know me very well and you know that is just one of my tantrums. I understand if you are so mad at me. But please, know this: I never meant all those things I have said. I just needed you during those times and you were not there. I wanted you to talk some sense to me. I waited for hours. I needed you.

I am really sorry. If I have to spend the rest of my days here making it up to you - I will. I don't want to leave without us being friends again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home