As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

A year ago.

The most wonderful thing about life is knowing that there's a certain person that feels the same way. Last year, I have fully realized that what I feel really is reciprocated. It was last year that I have come to conclusion that I have loved somebody more than anyone could have love anybody else. And I thank God for I have been given a chance.

---------------------------

Mad Section*
1. what do you do when you're mad?
.: Say things I should not say.

2. what's the worst thing you've done
when you were mad?
.: Accuse things that are way too farfetched.

3. ever made anyone cry when you were
mad?
.: Yes.

4. ever physically hurt someone when
you were mad?
.: Yes, I beat my brother a lot, back in the days.

5. do you curse when you're mad?
.: In moderation.

*Crying Section*
1. last time you cried your heart out ?
.: This one time.

2. ever cried yourself to sleep?
.: Sometimes.

3. ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
.: Never.

4. do you cry when you get an injury?
.: Yes.

5. do certain songs make you cry?
.: No.

*Pain Section*.
1. what's the worst thing you've done to
somebody else??
.: Hurt and leave her.

2. how depressed can you get?
.:You just can't seem to get up in the morning.

*Happy Section*
1. how much do u smile?
.: A fake smile is always etched in my face.

2. what can make you happy?
.: A good book and a hearty laugh with her.

3. do you wish you were happier?
.: Yes.

4. what about being with your friends, does that
make u happy?
.: Of course.

*Love Section*.
1. have you ever loved someone so much, that
you'd die for them?
.: Not to the point that you'll die for them.
But when I love, she'll know I would give her everything.

2. did you ever love a person, and tell him/her
that you love him/her?
.: Yes.

3.have you loved someone so much, it made you
cry?
.: Its a part of loving someone.

4.has anyone besides your friends and
family ever said 'i love you' to you?
.: Yes.

*Hate Section*
1. what do you do to the person you hate
the most?
.: Pray for them.

2. have you ever hated any one that
broke your heart?
.: No.

3. do you hate Bush?
.: No.

*Self-Esteem Section*
1. is your self-esteem extremely low?
.: No.

2. do you believe in yourself?
.: No one else will if you dont.

3. what do you say when people say they
think you are good looking/pretty?
.: Are you kidding me?

4. are you one of those idiots that think
they are ugly, dumb, and fat?
.: Im definitely not super ugly, I am smarter than I look and I am getting fat.

5. ever wanted to kill yourself cuz you
thought you weren't good enough?
.. No.

6. are you happy with who you are?
.. Yes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home