As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The day it was.

Morning, I checked my mail and I was invited for an interview at ITS International. This time, I decided to really show up. So after 2 hours or so, I arrived there at one piece. Grabe, mejo malayo siya ah, pero maganda naman ang environment.

Anyways, after the interview, I was invited for a test tomorrow. I cannot comprehend why I have to take the test tomorrow when I was there ready to take that test. Anyways, another waste of money. If this goes on, my savings will be depleted. ITS is another one of those company that has bonds for 2 years. I don't know if it is a pro or con for me. I still can't decide if I am going to take the exams.

So, I went out the building at eto nanaman ang kalbaryong pauwi. Getting to EDSA was really annoying because of the heat (it was 3 pm). Getting a bus is particularly easy. The only problem is how long will it take me to go home or to go to IBM plaza.

So, I got on the LRT Ayala bus and cruised away. In my envelope, was 2 extra resumes, so I decided to drop by RCBC plaza and drop some resumes. Yesterday, I found this site on the net and was gladdened by the fact that they are on RCBC Plaza and they offer training. I just wish they have no bonds or whatsoever. The company is Safeway Philtech... I can't quite put a finger on it, but the name sounds familiar... I've heard this company before. Anyways, I went to their office and damn, it was beautiful. So I handed my resume there. Last year, I remember handing out resumes for OJT at RCBC plaza and PBCOM and whatever building I came in contact with. Wala lang, alala ko lang.

Tired and feet aching, I went home. On my way home, I saw the most god-awful shocking thing. I saw a dead body lying on Baclaran. Poor man. His brains were scattered all over the pavement. It was like a meat mosaic. I don't think I can eat properly after I saw that. The people there did not even bother placing newspaper or something over the body. Damn, it was quite a sight.

Pucha, muntik na ako masuka kasi talagang nasty. Kawawa naman yun. Kasi naman, yang mga sasakyan... Hit and run pa ata yun eh. Sana mahuli yung driver.


----
Updates at 11:10am

If ever na tinanggap ko sa ITS International, this would be my pre-determined commuting route.

Papunta:

1) Tricycle palabas ng village. (6 pesos)
2) Bus papuntang Mia road. (15 pesos)
3) Bus papuntang Robinsons. (20 pesos)
pag may FX:
4) FX papuntang Libis. (20 pesos)
pag walang FX:
4) Jeep papuntang intersection. (7.50 pesos)
5) Jeep papuntang Libis. (7.50 pesos)

Pabalik:

1) Jeep papuntang Intersection. (7.50 pesos)
2) Jeep papuntang Robinsons. (7.50 pesos)
3) Bus papuntang LRT Ayala. (20 pesos)
4) Bus paalabang. (21 pesos)
5) Tricycle. (16 pesos)

laspag wallet ko pag nagkataon... SO, kukunin ko pa ba?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home