As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Let's get physical.

To keep myself busy, i'm now doing things i don't usually do. Um, my childhood buddies asked me if i would come to jog with them at philam. I was actually doing nothing that time so i said yes.

Bewildered, because jogging at 5pm seems akward, i realized the reason why they chose that time. Tsk tsk, there were lots of women jogging there, and jogging women only mean one thing...
Well, i am not there to look at um... (searching head for a wholesome-r approach) ...girls.

Well, it was fun and tiring, and i haven't sweat like a pig for months now. And my singit is welcoming this throbbing sensation that was brought by constant leg movements. Tomorrow, we plan to jog the hell out again and go to church and walk to home. And by the way, the walk home is pretty tiring by itself.

Time to burn these wretched fatty acids and time to get those 15 packs. Nyahahaha... well, anyways, i'm hanging a while in net because my blockmate sent something that arouses my curiosity. So i'm relating to you what happened to this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home