As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dear my tummy.

Dear my tummy,
why are you all grumpy,
I can feel your growling,
making my inner depths trembling.

I just ate burger you know?
Why are you cold like snow?
Maybe i give you too much food?
Didn't that make you feel good?

Oh, my tummy, don't do this to me?
I now feel so sick in the belly.
I thought you were my best friend,
I thought you will be with me 'til the end.

I am about to leave this office you know?
And you are doing this,
Maybe if i give you one mighty blow,
your rumblings will rest in peace.

Someday i will bring you to France,
and with a french lady, i'll dance.
Then she'll give me the best belly massage,
Then give me a coleslaw with a lot of cabbage.

Oh, my tummy, stop your senseless rumblings,
I will not eat McChicken burger anymore.
Stop your massive tumblings.
I feel like puking, like an old boar.

Maybe my rhymes are a little funny,
Stop your musings and i will call you honey.
Maybe if i eat some more you'll cool down,
Maybe with a kiss you'll end your frown.

Anak naman ng tinapa tyan ko,
Gusto ko na umuwi, tama na yang alburuto.
Pag ako tutusukin kita!
...er... ng walang anestisya?

Hahahah, leche praning nanaman ako...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home