As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Frail and bedazzled from all the glare.

I have no idea why i ate a little serving of spagetthi this morning. And oh, if you are watching that TV show on 23, Life as we know it.

I think that lead actor's problem is quite true. For i am experiencing it just this morning. Oh, my, God... Well, anyways, they say that it is just psychological. Well, i am, hopefully, a stable person... i think. Now, i am just waiting for what's next.

---

I got to know a certain person last night. I just can't comprehend why some people have really shallow concepts on that little thing we call - love. I think he is just infatuated or something. He says that he thinks he is in love or something with this girl whom i also happen to know. For me, love is something reciprocated, if it is not reciprocated, then it is not love. Now, i am sounding a little like Joe, but i just want to stress it out here.

Isn't it stupid, falling for somebody whom you barely know. Like, 3 months or less? I just want to slap some sense into him. Ok, i am sounding a little bit gay here, but come on... 3 months. Well, anways, i can get so emotional here by giving you bits and pieces on that thing you earthlings call love. But i wouldn't. Because thinking too much leads to psychological depression and may lead to the illness i stated above.

Oh, my God, is this really happening to me? Well, i think i have to examine myself for a week or so. I don't want to end up... um, like him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home