As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Always ten feet tall...

So I said, "lets forget these days and just try to build some solid ground. Maybe someday we could stand straight up with our faces in the wind and scream to the world. " We were at some boating dock oh somewhere at the waterfront staring out across the channel."

A steamer blared its horn and I wished I could say everything right like "Do you want to go for a ride?"
I looked to your face and saw the sun reflecting off your skin and I breathed in water. I smell the skyline filled with shipping yards and factories had me dreaming of waking up- am I dreaming? Is this really me? because I've never felt so not lonely and if this could be real right now.

Then everyday for the rest of my life I will search for moments full of you but let's hope tomorrow won't cave in 'cause I'm looking for someone to change me and you make me feel so tall- I always want to be this tall 'cause maybe I'll be original and sometimes things you say just make me think in different ways.

So this is my way of saying I could be the one who's dragged home at night away from all my hopeless dreams- you and me will forge some future because we don't want to be waiting for something right to go wrong .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home