As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Loser of the year.

Well, I was planning on spending the day reviewing for tomorrow's technical interview or test or whatever, but, I am now not in mood. Like I've said in the earlier posts, I am not betting too much on things. Too tired of that. I'll just wait what comes. Well, it is another JPMED waiting to happen. Hahaha... If there is loser of the year awards, I am a nominee... better yet, I am good enough to be the winner.

So, what I am doing right now? Nothing. I just don't want to counting the chicks before the egg even hatch right now. Because I am always in the losing streak. To hell with Rendition Digital. I just wish the examiner won't remember my face after I finish the demoralizing exams. Oh, wait, I'll just scar my face so he won't recognize me afterwards. Hmm... good idea.

You know, it is not like me to be down this much. To back down so easily. I am always on the front line. I take everything face to face. But this time it's different.

I've been burned too much. This time I won't bet on things to much. No more finger crossing, no more church visits. I'll just accept that I am the loser of the year.

Well, that is the new Mr. Vela for you, people.

Hindi na ko aasa.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hindi ako naniniwala dyan sa sinasabi mo.. alam ko lahat ng strength mo :) [at kahinaan]
wag ka kasi masyadong mapili..
ok? ayaw m naman tumagal sa bahay nyo db..

2:26 PM

 
Blogger karuru said...

ewan ko lang ah. pero ako na ang loser of the year! yebah!

3:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muwah...

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home