As The Wings Of Perfect Flame Glow Out Of Passion.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Picture perfect



Just got my Graduation Picture and i was surprised on how stupid i look like. Photoshop rendered and fake. Hahaha, my skin was so silky smooth and my hair looks like a news reporter's hair.

Take time and gander at my stupid photo:

Hi, i am allan, and i look stupid.

Well, anyways, Rico sent me another picture of Dyan, by the way, she's that woman on 5th floor. The woman everyone was talking about. But to me, she's no one because my work is much important. No, don't laugh that's true... er..

Ok take a look at her. Yes, that's her real pic. She has this knack at posing like that:

Hi, i am dyan and i love posing, and i love refrigirators.

Here's her first pic that caught Rico's Attention:


Hi, i am dyan and i don't know how to swim.

Ok, i'll be going back to work. So much for this nonsense. Bye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home